What’s sweet and salty with bacon all over? Our Maple Bacon Glazed Munchkins recipe of course! This recipe with its sweet maple glaze and salty bacon coating is the type of comfort food that will leave you craving more! Trust us, we had some right here at the DD Mothership and the Munchkins weren’t around for long. This recipe is perfect for a personal pick me up, especially as we celebrate National Bacon Day. Just a helpful tip that these treats are best enjoyed hot, so be sure to give yourself time to inDDulge!
Be sure to share your Maple Bacon Glazed Munchkins experiences with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. These pop-able bites of happiness are certainly something you’ll want to share! For more ideas and tips on baking with Dunkin’ products, check out our recipes here!
• 10 oz hot black Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee
• 10 oz maple syrup
• 1 cup granulated sugar
1. Bring all ingredients to a boil in a small sauce pot and then reduce to a simmer.
2. Let ingredients reduce for about 40 minutes or until the glaze is thick and syrupy (it should be similar to the consistency of honey).
• 1 package of bacon (cooked extra crispy and chopped into very fine bacon bits)
• 25 Munchkins® donut hole treats, plain (or try our cinnamon Munchkins for an additional festive spice)
1. Toss Munchkins into the warm glaze and stir around to coat.
2. Using a slotted spoon remove Munchkins from glaze and place into bacon bits.
3. Roll the Munchkins around in bacon bits to coat.
4. Enjoy and let your troubles melt away!