Chef’s Corner: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pudding Cupcakes
Looking for a sweet treat even though Valentine's Day is over? I headed down to the culinary kitchen at the DD Mothership where Chef Josh Gomes prepared Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pudding Cupcakes using some delicious Dunkin’ Donuts products. These five simple ingredients create a sweet treat that can easily satisfy your post-Valentine’s DDay cravings! Remember to make plenty, as it will be impossible to eat just one!
• 1 Box of Your Favorite Vanilla Cupcake Mix
• 1 Box of Vanilla Instant Pudding
• 1 Small Piping Bag of Vanilla Icing
• 1 Dunkin’ Donuts Medium Brown Sugar Cinnamon Latte*
• Brown Sugar, enough for sprinkling
*Other great Dunkin’ Donuts latte flavors to use with this recipe include Mocha and Caramel!
1. Make the cupcake mix and bake in the oven according to package instructions.
2. While cupcakes are cooling, make the pudding filling. Follow the vanilla pudding package instructions, replacing the milk with the Dunkin’ Donuts Medium Brown Sugar Cinnamon Latte.
3. Let the pudding set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. While pudding is cooling in the refrigerator, cut the centers out of the cupcakes since this will be where the pudding filling will go.
5. With a spoon, fill each scooped out cupcake with the pudding. Make pudding level with the top of the cupcake (do not over fill).
6. Pipe or spread vanilla icing on each cupcake.
7. Sprinkle with some brown sugar.