Chef's Corner: Dunkin’ Donuts' Mint Hot Chocolate Pudding Pie
‘Tis the season for Dunkin’ Donuts’ Mint Hot Chocolate! We know how much our fans are craving this treat, which brings the cool flavors of mint to Dunkin’ Donuts’ warm, comforting hot chocolate. Inspired by this delicious beverage, the Dunkin’ Donuts Culinary team created a rich, chocolately pudding pie to offer DD fans a new way to satisfy their cravings with Dunkin’ Donuts’ Mint Hot Chocolate. Simply pick up a Mint Hot Chocolate at your nearby Dunkin’ and make this rich, chocolatey pudding pie with just the right amount of mmminty for your family, or a holiday party!
- 1 Medium Dunkin’ Donuts Mint Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups (approximately 15-16) Marshmallows
- 1 (3.8oz) package of chocolate pudding
- 1 package of chocolate mints, chopped (divide in half)
- 1 prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup confectionary sugar
- In a small sauce pan, heat the Mint Hot Chocolate and marshmallows on medium-low heat, stirring until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Place the Mint Hot Chocolate, in a small bowl and allow to cool slightly in the refrigerator.
- Once the hot chocolate and marshmallow mix is cooled, add the pudding mix and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Using a spatula, fold in half of the chopped chocolate mints. Pour Mint pudding mixture into the prepared cookie crust and place in the refrigerator, allowing it to set. Approximately 1-2 hours.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream until you have stiff peaks, incorporating the confectionary sugar.
- Frost the top of the pie with whipped cream and decorate with the remaining amount of chocolate mints.
- You can use any style of chocolate pudding you prefer.
From our DD family to yours, we hope you will enjoy this recipe! To view all of our Cooking w/ Dunkin’ recipes click here.