Welcome to the New DunkinDonuts.com – A Message from CEO Nigel Travis
Inspired by the fast, fresh and friendly service that our Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants offer everyday to guests across the globe, I’m proud to announce that we’re kicking off 2011 with a brand new DunkinDonuts.com. Filled with useful information that our guests frequently ask for, I’m hopeful that this new website will be both resourceful and entertaining.
Among the many new bells and whistles, the new DunkinDonuts.com features:
- Easier Navigation and Mobile Friendly Layout: From finding your nearest DD restaurant, to learning about our new products, we’ve made the new DunkinDonuts.com easier to navigate. Plus, the website is now mobile friendly, which is perfect for our busy guests on the go.
- Localized Content: As local businessmen in their neighborhoods, our franchisees are dedicated to providing guests with the freshest products at a great value. The new DunkinDonuts.com will provide our guests with news, promotions and products that are relevant to their local Dunkin’ Donuts.
- Detailed Restaurant Locator: We often receive questions from our guests about store hours, in-store Wi-Fi, restaurant menu options and whether the restaurant has a drive-thru. With the new DunkinDonuts.com, these questions and more will be easily answered. Guests on the go will also be able to easily search for and send themselves directions to a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant near them.
- Enhanced Nutritional Information: In response to customer feedback, the new DunkinDonuts.com is prominently displaying a link to our nutritional information on the main navigation bar of our homepage. We’ve also added the ability to customize the nutritional information for our popular coffee and other beverages.
- Custom DD Card Management: Since its launch, the Dunkin’ Donuts Card, or DD Card, has become the go-to payment method for many of our guests. As part of the new DunkinDonuts.com, managing your DD Card will be much easier, with a secure page dedicated to checking your balance, recharging your card, and more.
- Social Media Integration: It’s no secret that Dunkin’ Donuts and our guests love social media. We have a great team dedicated to communicating with our guests on both Twitter and Facebook, so we couldn’t imagine a new DunkinDonuts.com without homepage real estate dedicated to social media. If you haven’t yet, join us in the conversation by sending us a tweet or posting a message on our Facebook page!
- Behind the Beans – What’s Brewin’ at Dunkin’ Donuts Blog: Last, but certainly not least, you’re reading my comments today on our new company blog. Appropriately named “Behind the Beans,” we wanted to offer our guests a window into what’s brewin’ at Dunkin’ Donuts. Whether it’s information about our latest products, innovative recipes from our Culinary team, comments from our guests, Q&As with our employees, or examples of the great work we’re doing in the communities we serve, I hope that you will enjoy learning more about Dunkin’ Donuts.
Without further ado, I hope that you will continue to explore the new DunkinDonuts.com and let us know what you think. Just as we strive to do in our restaurants, we hope that this website will serve up an excellent experience for our guests. If you do have any feedback about our new website, please feel free to leave a comment below.
CEO, Dunkin' Brands and President, Dunkin' Donuts